[ Lees dit in het Nederlands ]
flash SF story
They’re going to melt. Both of them, North and South. The question is: can we let them melt where a gazillion gallons of freshwater will do some good?
- First published in Reckoning (December 21st, 2017)
- Reprinted in Dutch translation in Edge.01 as Een Oase van Herstel (March 2nd, 2019)
- Reprinted in Little Blue Marble (March 15th, 2019)
- Reprinted on Flash Fiction Online (February, 2020)
- To be reprinted in Dutch translation in Voorbij De Storm as Een Oase van Herstel (forthcoming)