Translation is much more of a creative than a technical process. With very well-developed linguistic skills in both Dutch and English, a wealth of experience writing both fiction and non-fiction, and background knowledge in fields as diverse as biology, finance, and ICT, I am available to translate in both directions:
- English to Dutch
- Dutch to English
I work for an hourly rate or a per-word fee, whichever best fits the job. Contact me for a quote or for more information.
My translation experience includes:
- Translating all user interface elements in the JumpStart CRM Portal from Dutch to English, for ICT company MindsUnited (read their reference story here).
- Rush-translating commercial, technical, and scientific texts in a grant application for Dutch advanced technology organization NanoLabNL (read their reference story here).
- Finalist in the Nederland Vertaalt (Holland Translates) translation contest (2015) with a translation of the song Blauw by The Scene.
- Translated my own professionally published stories Meeting the Sculptor and Mashup for publication by Dutch publisher LINK.
- All bilingual content on this website was created by me.